This vacancy has been filled
Can't find a suitable vacancy?
We are always looking for professionals in the food sector. So send your open application and we will contact you within five working days.Open application
Certification Integrity Planner (hbo/bachelor) VERVULD
About the client:
The headquarter is located in Gorinchem, the Netherlands. The Foundation has an informal culture. Everyone is widely involved in the organization and maintaining a pleasant working environment for employees is one of the key priorities.
Job descriptionCertification Integrity Planner is a newly created role in which you are responsible for planning and managing the execution of the Integrity Program (IP) compliance assessments. You will support the certification integrity IP activities applicable to the licensed partners (Certification Bodies and Training Organizations) and you will be involved in continual improvement projects to the Integrity Program. You will work in a small but friendly team of 2 IP Officers, 3 IP Assessors and an IP Manager, to whom you report directly. Aside from the IP team meetings you can choose to work from home, but if you would rather work in the Office you are most welcome.
Within this position, your responsibilities include the following:
- The planning and scheduling in relation to the Certification Integrity yearly compliance assessments
- Ensuring the planning runs smoothly and resolving conflicts of availability between FSSC assessors and licensed partners
- Implementation, monitoring and adjustment of the annual FSSC assessment plans and programs
- Maintenance and update of the support documentation for the execution of the Certification Integrity activities
- First point of contact for the FSSC Assessors to support execution of their activities including resolving requests related to the used IT platforms
- Tracking and monitoring compliance to close non-conformities resulting from Certification Integrity activities
- Participation in the IP continual improvement projects
Cornelie Glerum, Director Operations and Liliana Jimenez, Integrity Program Manager talk in an interview about why they enjoy working at The Foundation FSSC and about the new colleague they are looking for for the Integrity Program team.
Job requirementsWe are looking for a candidate who has experience working in an international environment, has a professional attitude with the right balance between being friendly and firm and has excellent planning skills.
Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following points:
- Bachelor degree
- At least 3- 5 years’ experience in a regulated industry, of which at least 2 years of experience involving planning, scheduling and/or coordination of audits/ assessments/reviews (for example in a position such as “medewerker bedrijfsbureau”)
- Work experience in a Certification Body and/or Training Organization is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (knowledge of other European languages is preferred)
- Strong intercultural awareness and sensitivity skills with the ability to work in an international environment within a people oriented organization
- Operational skills: organized work, effective communicator, networking, client first, negotiation, multi-tasking, attention to detail, tech savvy, independent
- Behavioral skills: enthusiastic, team player, adaptable to other cultures, energetic, fun to work with, problem solver
OfferYou will have the opportunity to work in a growing and international organization, known by the largest multinationals. In addition, you will be part of a joyful and fun team within a flexible organization that values good personnel conditions.
Working at Foundation FSSC also means:
- You will be part of an organization with short lines and an open-door culture
- You will be directly employed by Foundation FSSC, with the prospect of a permanent position
- You will receive 30 holidays per year
- You can look forward to a salary between €3.000 and €3.500 gross per month based on 40 hours per week, depending on your previous work experience
- You will receive 8% holiday allowance
- You will receive a transportation allowance of 0,19 cents per kilometer
- You will get the opportunity to develop yourself within the company
- You get to choose where you want to work most of the time. There will be a physical team meeting every once a week or two weeks, but the other days you are free to choose where you want to work
The Foundation FSSC has chosen to post this vacancy through Professionals in Food on an exclusive basis. We therefore take care of the entire recruitment and the first selection.
If you are interested in this position, we would like to receive your application. We will of course treat your data confidentially and will always contact you within five working days.
- What does the application procedure look like?
- First telephone selection and further discussion of the vacancy
- Match? Introduction at The Foundation FSSC
- Personal introduction at our office in Vught
- Interviews with The Foundation FSSC
- Terms of employment interview
- You have got your new challenge!
For questions about this vacancy, please contact Sathya van Velzen, Recruiter, on 0851050122. She will be happy to help you!
Looking for a new challenge within the food industry, but is this job just not for you? Professionals in Food mediates throughout the Netherlands for food vacancies. If your next step is not among our current offer, please send us an open application. We will then contact you within five working days to discuss your wishes and ambitions and to welcome you to our network. Join the club!
Follow Professionals in Food on LinkedIn to stay up to date with the latest news and vacancies.
|Hours per week||32 - 40|
|Salary Range||€3.000 - €3.500|
This function does not work for you, but you are interested in a new job? Send us your open application and we will quickly contact you about the possibilities