QC Technician Food (mbo)
About the client:SanLucar, the premium brand for fruit and vegetables, is a globally positioned enterprise with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Spain, Tunisia, South Africa, Ecuador and Benelux. SanLucar employs approximately 4000 people today, the majority of them on the company’s own farms on three continents. With a range of about 90 fruit and vegetable products from more than 30 countries, SanLucar is the brand with the broadest product range in the retail trade.
The production site is located in ‘s - Gravenzande, South Holland. Here you will find yourself in a fun and dynamic work environment within a growing and international oriented organization.
Job descriptionTogether with the quality team, you are jointly responsible for ensuring the food safety of the fruits and vegetables. As a QC Technician, you are in charge of the quality assurance and control for the product arrivals from overseas as well as regarding the stock at different platforms nearby. You report to the Quality Manager and you are part of the quality team that consists of the Quality Manager and three QC Technicians.
What else do you do as a QC Technician?
- You signal, register and follow up on deviations
- You manage the quality control of outgoing products
- You are in charge of new technologies, evaluation, quality advisory and cold chain tracking
- You carry out quality control in case of re-confections, re-selections and rejections
Want to have a little more background information? In an article on the newspage of our website Warehouse Operations Director Philippe Coerten shares his views on working at the quality department in this beautiful company and the background of the vacancy QC Technician.
Job requirementsWith your proactive and flexible work attitude, you are able to tackle challenges both in a team and independently and you are an addition to the current team. As a QC Technician you can adopt a critical and constructive attitude towards your colleagues and you are eager to find out the reason behind deviations.
You also recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You have at least an (equivalent of the Dutch) mbo degree in food technology or other food related studies
- Experience in a quality position at a food production company (for example as a quality inspector or 'keurmeester') is a bonus, but you are also very welcome as a starter
- You are a go getter. You like to work hard, pick tasks up independently and you are observant. Everywhere you see opportunities to improve quality even further
- You are available full time, 40 hours a week
- You are flexible and willing to work on Saturdays
- You have a good command of the English language in word and writing, Spanish and Dutch are a plus
- Experience in the fruit and vegetable sector is a plus
- You have to live in the Netherlands
- You have to be in the possession of the correct papers to work in The Netherlands
OfferYou will have the opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and fast-growing environment and become part of a multinational team with employees all around the world.
Working at SanLucar also means:
- You will be directly employed by SanLucar, with the prospect of a permanent position
- You will receive 24 holidays per year
- You can receive incompany training if wanted
- You will receive a competitive salary based on your background and experience
- If necessary, you will receive the following SanLucar tools: phone and laptop
- You will get the opportunity to work in a young and informal team
ReactingSanLucar has chosen to post this vacancy through Professionals in Food on an exclusive basis. We therefore take care of the entire recruitment and the first selection.
If you are interested in this position, we would like to receive your application. We will of course treat your data confidentially and will always contact you within five working days.
What does the application procedure look like?
- First telephone selection and further discussion of the vacancy
- Match? Introduction at SanLucar
- Job interview at our office in Vught (or online)
- Interviews with SanLucar
- Terms of employment interview
- You have got your new challenge!
For questions about this vacancy, please contact Sathya van Velzen, Recruiter, on 0851050122. She will be happy to help you!
Looking for a new challenge within the food industry, but is this job just not for you? Professionals in Food mediates throughout the Netherlands for food vacancies. If your next step is not among our current offer, please send us an open application. We will then contact you within five working days to discuss your wishes and ambitions and to welcome you to our network. Join the club!
Follow Professionals in Food on LinkedIn to stay up to date with the latest news and vacancies.
|Company||SanLucar Fruit Import Netherlands BV|
|Hours per week||40|
085 10 50 122
This function does not work for you, but you are interested in a new job? Send us your open application and we will quickly contact you about the possibilities